Horse Hole Creek

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Hole Creek

100 acres of mud, rocks, trails, and racing for Trucks & ATV's!

+6
toysoldier
toyotatraxx
davidrumping
OUTTA PIECES
BigMatt
Admin
10 posters

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE Empty Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE

Post  Admin Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:33 am

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE Memorialdaypaint
    BigMatt
    BigMatt

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE Empty Re: Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE

Post  BigMatt Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:39 am

Hey Jake, could we do some racing in the Mudd too??? like on a diffrent day?

Just a few trucks like for us guys that our stock, like race around half the mud pit the fastest??? could be fun??
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE Empty Re: Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE

Post  Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:24 am

I'm not sure but you can enter the consistency race... That doesn't matter if your stock or extreme
    BigMatt
    BigMatt

Post  BigMatt Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 am

Ok sounds fun. still cant wait to try that bounty hole Razz
    OUTTA PIECES
    OUTTA PIECES

Post  OUTTA PIECES Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Hello Horse Hole,
    Had a great time on 4-18. Good racing, did'nt get to watch the rest of the show you had that weekend, but looks like ya'll have a good thing going. See ya'll again on Memorial weekend. We have about 20 more coming with us to camp all weekend, with trucks. Twisted Evil See ya'll then. Oh, maybe a little water on the fast track, not to much though......
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:11 am

OUTTA PIECES wrote:Hello Horse Hole,
    Had a great time on 4-18. Good racing, did'nt get to watch the rest of the show you had that weekend, but looks like ya'll have a good thing going. See ya'll again on Memorial weekend. We have about 20 more coming with us to camp all weekend, with trucks. Twisted Evil See ya'll then. Oh, maybe a little water on the fast track, not to much though......

I already pulled out the hoses for this weekend... LOL its really dry but I think I can fix that... LMAO
    davidrumping
    davidrumping

Post  davidrumping Thu May 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Are you going to do the Rock Course like you did the Rock Comp. Will it be a Rock Race with time added for cones hit and backing. And what will the tire pull be, what size tire and what distance do we have to pull it. Cool I'm only a little underpowered 4 cyl. cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Yes... It will be the same way just not as tough.... The tire is still TBD... I don't know exactly the coarse we haven't made it yet but we might use DAN. My 500lb+ dumby
    davidrumping
    davidrumping

Post  davidrumping Fri May 07, 2010 6:27 am

Admin wrote:Yes... It will be the same way just not as tough.... The tire is still TBD... I don't know exactly the coarse we haven't made it yet but we might use DAN. My 500lb+ dumby

Why make it easier, this is a tough truck challenge not a wimpy truck challenge. If anything make it tougher ! Maybe do some STEEP of camber dugouts so some will lay on there side [the spectaters love that kind of stuff] Twisted Evil
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 07, 2010 7:13 am

Never really thought of it that way but maybe... hmmmm........ Twisted Evil
    davidrumping
    davidrumping

Post  davidrumping Tue May 11, 2010 1:32 am

Admin wrote:Yes... It will be the same way just not as tough.... The tire is still TBD... I don't know exactly the coarse we haven't made it yet but we might use DAN. My 500lb+ dumby

What is Dan, your 500 hundred plus pound dummy ? Pics maybe ?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 11, 2010 3:41 am

I'm not sure I have any I'll look....
    davidrumping
    davidrumping

Post  davidrumping Wed May 12, 2010 10:41 am

Hey Jake, hows the course coming out. Have you decided, less extreame Crying or Very sad or MORE extreame Very Happy
    davidrumping
    davidrumping

Post  davidrumping Tue May 18, 2010 9:42 pm

davidrumping wrote:Hey Jake, hows the course coming out. Have you decided, less extreame Crying or Very sad or MORE extreame Very Happy

So Jake, what do you think about the truck jump idea ?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 am

We are going to make it this weekend I think... Its been crazy around here lately!!! So I'll let you know
    toyotatraxx
    toyotatraxx

Post  toyotatraxx Wed May 19, 2010 9:34 am

affraid
    davidrumping
    davidrumping

Post  davidrumping Wed May 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Admin wrote:We are going to make it this weekend I think... Its been crazy around here lately!!! So I'll let you know

Maybe Larry could try out the Truck Jump Laughing If so try and post some pics Shocked
    toyotatraxx
    toyotatraxx

Post  toyotatraxx Sat May 22, 2010 9:20 am

build it I will run it LOL
    toyotatraxx
    toyotatraxx

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE Empty Ultimate Truck Challenge

Post  toyotatraxx Wed May 26, 2010 5:59 am

The rock course will be run in reverse from last event points Taken off for Cones knocked down
    The tire pull will Consist of pulling a LARGE tire. Points will be awarded for distance + time.
    The Hot Lap will consist of one lap thru mud,sand,and hill(Jump)
    Bonus points for farthest jump and distance on the frame twister
    davidrumping
    davidrumping

Post  davidrumping Wed May 26, 2010 11:12 pm

What will be the two classes, tire size,suspention, engine.... ?
    toysoldier
    toysoldier

Post  toysoldier Thu May 27, 2010 10:11 am

why does a dovetail take a class 2 truck and move it to class 3 ?? larry ??
    what is the advantage except to prevent so much body damage , if bed was bobbed
    and not dovetailed I dont see the advantage except weight maybe ? hmmmm

Shocked Evil or Very Mad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Guys right now its class 2 and 3 but we may change it on race day lets see who shows up first!!!
    Anthony187
    Anthony187

Memorial Day Weekend Redneck Games Fest. & ULTIMATE TRUCK CHALLENGE Empty how many people are showing up Friday night

Post  Anthony187 Thu May 27, 2010 3:01 pm

how many people are showing up Friday night, and whats going on Saturday night, is it worthe staying over the hole weekend, do people party into the late evning
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Yes we party into the night its definatley worth staying for thw whole weekend! If you don't you'll wish you had...
    89 yota
    89 yota

Post  89 yota Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:18 am

Had a great weekend it was a lot of work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:28 am